[Newbies] Services Browser

Mark Smithfield m_smithfield at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 23:39:19 UTC 2007

What is the Services Browser?

Under WorldMenuProvider, I see something that says
"NextWindow"

Can I use this tool to bind the NextWindow action to
say cmd-`?

(with the intention of having the squeak env, behave
in a fashion similar to a OSX cocoa app w/ multiple
windows.)

And...

Is there a document that introduces one to the various
browsers in squeak? Is there a documentation path for
these browsers in the squeak env? (other than reading
the source code)

And, in the spirit of "teach a man to fish".

If you (my new expert friends) were to open the Open
menu one day and find a new component in there that
you had never seen before, how would you proceed to
learn about it.

Thanks
Mark.