[Newbies] how to get form with font

Don McLane dmclane at u.washington.edu
Tue Oct 23 06:59:35 UTC 2007

Thanks.  That works--almost.  If I do:

myForm := (Text string: 'Hello World'  attribute: (TextFontReference
toFont: ((TextStyle named: 'Accumon') fontOfPointSize: 12))) asParagraph
asForm.

myForm display.

The result is an all black rectangle in the upper left corner.  But if I do:

myForm bitEdit.

Then I see the bitmap that I expect.  Is it a Morphic-MVC thing?

Thanks,
Don