[Newbies] A question of Squeak

luisalejan1308 luisalejan1308 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 21:31:38 UTC 2007

Hello!!!! If you remember I talked to you about the extension "Frm", Frm is
the necessary extent to pass one imagen to squeak and only I found the
extention of PNG, so that process is wrong. I want that a robot looks like
image that I import as FRM extention, but I used the all images on PNG
extention. (Because the Squeak Book says that It needs a image in FRM
Extention to use in the program with robots). How can I convert the  formats
images???

If you can help us to say how can I solve that problem!!! I would thank
you!!