[Newbies] A time variable.

juandavid014 juandavid014 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 18:32:01 UTC 2007

HelLo!!!!! People,,, I expect that you have a Great Time!!!
I have a question about the time variable

I'm doing a proyect about a threater show with diffents Bots. But I want
that a Bot does the actions during a severals times. I want to see how the
Bot does a action in slower viewer. That there are time between a action and
the next.
For exemple:

|dinho|
dinho :=Bot new.
20 timesRepeat:
[ dinho turnLeft: 15.
dinho go: 15.
dinho south.
dinho go: 3.88.
dinho east.]

In this code I want to see how the Bot does the code in slower viewer for
the Theater Show...
How can I do It???
What code can I use??

THANKS YOU SO MUCH!!!!