[Newbies] PluggableTextMorph and rubberband

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 11:35:51 UTC 2007

Hi, I have the following questions in regards to Squeak:
a)  Which version should I use in regards to 3.9 and 3.10?

b)  How does one generate all the accessors of a class in one operation
instead of repeating that
     operation for each instance variable?

c)  Was the standard way of upgrading you image without causing harm to the
image?  I hear that
     SqueakMap and Monticello are ways of doing it.  Also, I know that
Monticello gives you the ability
     to create packages and add them to a repository.

d)  OK, I have loaded several packages into my image and I need to change
the image.  Is it possible
     to export all my changes to a package file and import them into the new
image?

Thanks in advance,

-Conrad