[Newbies] Best way to implement two-dimensional array

John Almberg jalmberg at identry.com
Tue Sep 4 19:19:34 UTC 2007

Whoa... that worked, but the implications are a bit hard to digest...

So MyClass is an object in my Smalltalk image, and it can have
variables that I can set interactively, and the values contained
therein are now part of the class...

I keep reading that classes are objects, but this is the first time
I've seen something that makes me realize that they are fundamentally
different than objects in other languages. I guess because they are
'live', in some sense, in the Smalltalk environment. That is, not
just source code, but an instantiated object.

Talk about paradigm whiplash... I'm going to have to think about
this, a bit :-)

Thanks!

-- John