[Newbies] How to file in a package?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Sep 5 09:27:37 UTC 2007

El 9/5/07 3:08 AM, "Conrad Taylor" <conradwt at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hi, how does one file in a package into Squeak 3.10?  I was able to locate the
> fileOut by right-clicking on the package list but I don't see the fileIn.
>
> -Conrad

Conrad:

If you wish load some package like Shout, as example, you must use the
Package Universes, select it and then load.

If you package is not listed on Universes of 3.10, but some pass the gossip
to you some like Whisker as example, which is on SqueakMap and marked as
being 3.9 compatible, you should load via SqueakMap and try (I said Whisker
run wish some glitches)

If you have you own package and save on some repository, the way to go is
via Monticello Browser and complete the info about the repository.

Last, if you are talking about old .st or .cs files in your own Squeak
directory, only need locate via FileList, select the file and you sure see
the fileIn button.

Edgar