[Newbies] Invite from Robert Stehwien (rstehwien@gmail.com)

Robert Stehwien rstehwien at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 23:32:36 UTC 2007

I would like to apologize for this.  Don't sign up whatever you do.  My
account was compromised by an extreme act of stupidity involving a lack of
sleep and an invite from a trusted friend who actually uploaded their
picture.  Like many social bookmarking sites Quechup requests your contact
list.  Unlike most they just spam everyone without informing you.

They wait several days apparently to fool you into a false sense of
security.  I have since unsubscribed.

--Robert