[Newbies] Second transcript window?

John Almberg jalmberg at identry.com
Wed Sep 12 12:59:12 UTC 2007

Hi Blake,

Yes, understood Scott's method. I was wondering about how to do it
with halos. I tried to do what you suggested and learned a few things
(like how to inspect a window, which caused some head-scratching
until I found the 'debug' menu).

But, I wasn't able to create a second, named transcript.

Anyway, no big deal. Scott's method is simple and what I needed. I
was just curious about the halos (which I haven't used much, yet.)

Thanks for your help.

-- John