[Newbies] GroupingMorph: how to distribute it?

Simon Guest simon.guest at tesujimath.org
Fri Sep 14 13:48:45 UTC 2007

Surprised that the SelectionMorph does not support a "group" action, I
wrote one myself.

This involved a one line addition to
SelectionMorph>>addCustomMenuItems:hand:
and a new method SelectionMorph>>group.  The new method I placed in a
category *groupingmorph (or some such).

Then, I wrote a simple new class, GroupingMorph, which implemented the rest of
it.

Now, this all fits nicely into a Monticello package, except for the
crucial one line addition to SelectionMorph>>addCustomMenuItems, which
is in package Morphic-Support.

If I want to post this package, say on SqueakMap, how do I handle this
pesky one line change?  Do I have to distribute my own version of
Morphic-Support as well?  (tell me it isn't so ...)

Or do I simply distribute it all as a changeset?

cheers,
Simon

PS: Is this a beginner list question, or better asked on squeak-dev?