[Newbies] Quinto game in SBE

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 08:35:51 UTC 2007

thanks for suggestions

turns out that my problem was that I was using an old 3.8 image

I learnt from the book how to file out and file in - as soon as I tested my
code in the 3.9 image it worked fine!

A friend sent me some other information from the bugs site pointing out a
bug in SimpleSwitchMorph in earlier versions:
http://bugs.squeak.org/print_bug_page.php?bug_id=3530

switch functionality

--
Bill Kerr