[Newbies] ActiveRecord?

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 02:48:41 UTC 2008

Has anyone written anything like the ActiveRecord for Glorp?  VW7.6 has
something, but it would be slightly painful to port (for me at least) as it
uses VW Package definitions and a few other things I am not familiar with.

I know Ramon did something that used Magritte, but I am not using that in my
application.

There are many ways of varying complexity that one could try to standardize
your Glorp mappings within your application, so I just thought I'd check if
anyone had anything working before I go down that road!

Thank you,

Rob