[Newbies] ActiveRecord?

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Mon Apr 7 17:28:52 UTC 2008

still it would be good to have a layer on top of Glorp, I'm amazed by
the quantity
of code we should write (See HPI seaside tutorial). It would be good
that a reflective or meta
description approach would be proposed by default and that if people
want to have something that can
do it (as it is now). I do not see the value of paying in advance
functionality I do not need.
Glorp start up is too high from my perspective (I'm lazy and proud of
it).]

Stef