[Newbies] squeak 'wysiwyg' application?

David Goldstrom goldstrom at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 18:55:49 UTC 2008

Hi,
   I'm working through a beginner tutorial, and like what I see so far,
but I have a side question...

   Is there a wysiwyg editor for squeak? I guess I can live without
(and use LaTEX outside of Squeak) but it would be nice to have. I don't
need "Word" or "OpenOffice" but I'd like something more like "Wordpad."

  Is SqueakMap the place to look for something like that, or is there
someplace else?

  Are there enough tools to really 'live' in a squeak environment? One
example would be a web-browser inside Squeak so that I could access
google apps?

Thanks in advance,
David G.