[Newbies] Re: squeak 'wysiwyg' application?

David Goldstrom goldstrom at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 21:48:44 UTC 2008

Klaus,
  Thanks for the suggestion.  I found Scamper and installed it, but how
do you start it? I tried "Scamper open", start, etc... and "Do It" but
no luck :-). I'm sure it's obvious, but I haven't quite got it yet.

Thanks for pointing me to Sophie. I can navigate to the developers site
and the latest sources for sophie, but then I find myself wondering
which .mcz files to download and install?

Any suggestions are much appreciated :-). Thanks again,
David