[Newbies] strange scroll window under squeak

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 20:47:23 UTC 2008

Hi,

2008/4/14, David H. Shanabrook <dhshanab at acad.umass.edu>:

> I am using squeak in a school on Windows XP systems.  One week all the
> students squeak screens showed up with a separate window beneath the squeak
> window.  I can't figure out how to remove it, full screen does nothing to
> help.  I think we are using 3.9

uhmm, I think it's the debug console. It can be accessed by a shotcut
I think, but also with a right click on the squeak window in the
taskbar (sorry can't find my words).
So you right click on the squeak..element, then VM Preferences, then
debug option, and then maybe show console is selected, and you
deselect it...

Usually it only opens on errors...before a nice crash ;)  but maybe it
was activated by your students with a shortcut...

HTH,

Cédrick