[Newbies] I am a total beginner with some questions

kennellgr cboneg5 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 22:29:20 UTC 2008

Michael,

I see what you mean about simplifying it - I'll do that. You said that this
method is a message and needs to be sent to an object - which I understand -
but now my question is which object? what object do I need to send
gdkDKeyDown to in order for this to return true or false? By the way, I did
read Squeak By Example.