[Newbies] I am a total beginner with some questions

Eric Eisaman eric.eisaman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 21:12:01 UTC 2008

Hello Squeakers,

I have been quite persistant at learning Squeak Smalltalk over the past year
however, I cannot percieve all that would need to be done to create a USB
midi reader for external midi control.  Would someone be willing to embark
on this task or at least outline a valid process by which I might be able to
program such code?  I know this is tangential to this discussion on keyboard
input and I'm sorry if this tangent contaminates this thread.
Eric Eisaman
Guam High School