[Newbies] I am a total beginner with some questions

kennellgr cboneg5 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 23:12:00 UTC 2008

I typed in the code for the key press and printed it and recieved an error.
this is a screen shot of this:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p16735583/Squeak%2Berror%2B4.jpg

A second question. How do I make a method to continuously check for this key
press. If I have a morph class how do I create a method within it that says
"while this morph exists check for this key being pressed and do something
if it is pressed"?