[Newbies] [ANN] Learn Morphic and have fun

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Apr 25 10:58:51 UTC 2008

Folks:

As I said in my failed campaign for have a place in the Board, could
dedicate a 3 hours a day as average to Squeak.

I intend to be on #IRC from roughly 7:30 to 10:30 Argentina time (10:30 to
13:30 GMT)

I pick as starting project to develop with all wishing to join this
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6047.

To Jerome Peace in case you read this, I miss your mails and hope you don't
mind I take some of you.

The project is to be developed in Morphic (no Etoys as soon they go out of
basic image) in a official http://ftp.squeak.org/3.10/
Squeak3.10-7159-basic.zip

Sources is same as 3.9, VM of 3.9 should work.

Collateral I test on FunSqueak and maybe in others versions of Squeak.

I just do very rough project and save on swiki, so I hope questions and
feedback of any wishing learn (or teach) and have fun.

Read you on #irc !

Edgar