[Newbies] [ANN] Learn Morphic and have fun

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Apr 25 19:45:45 UTC 2008

El 4/25/08 1:57 PM, "Ron Teitelbaum" <Ron at USMedRec.com> escribió:

> Hi Edgar,
>
> I'm sure I'm not the only one that noticed that you did quite well in the
> election.  A hand full more votes and you would have been in.  Good luck
> with your project.
>
> Ron

People in Board know more, so I was happy with all.

Yesterday on #irc I learn the best code way to for populate a collection
with grid points values.

The context of "mini challenge" was
http://tunes.org/~nef/logs/squeak/08.04.24

Code could be read in
http://paste.lisp.org/display/59657 and 59658, 59659

Aditional, we Spanish talkers could teach useful jargon to amazing relatives
:=)

Edgar