[Newbies] managing windows in squeak

David Mitchell david.mitchell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 15:42:17 UTC 2008

For Squeak, I like keyboards with a pointing device nearby.
Particularly like the pointing stick keyboards.

A lot of interaction seems to require the mouse a little here and there.

The popup menus are great though, especially that you can type any
part of the menu text to narrow down the selection.

I pop new windows like crazy and then use windows, delete unchanged
windows, a lot. I also make a browser window and a Monticello window
uncloseable (so they don't close easily).