[Newbies] Re: managing windows in squeak

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Tue Apr 29 05:49:16 UTC 2008

Hello Chris,

CK> How do you start Tracing Messages Browser?
CK> I have it installed in a 3.9 image but can't figure out how to run it.

it just changes the function of senders / implementors in the normal
Browser. In some time I had a problem by using the buttons in the
Browser, I had to use Alt m after selecting a method. There was a fix
from Marcus Denker which corrected this in RB.

If you are in the TMB the senders.. buttons work as expected. If you
select a method with may senders you can drag over the unwanted ones
in the top pane, shift right click and select "remove from this
Browser".

--
Cheers,

Herbert