[Newbies] Problems getting started with OpenGL in Squeak

Derek O'Connell doconnel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 05:55:01 UTC 2008

lol, dug up a Croquet install and it is nearly a year since I used it
:-) Probably better if someone else chipped in with advice. Only thing
I can think is that opengl32.dll cannot be found. Here it is in
c:\windows\system32 but if you want to be sure then drop a copy in the
squeak directory. Works here in CroquetCollaborative-1.0.