[Newbies] Problems getting started with OpenGL in Squeak

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 21:48:26 UTC 2008

>> Not sure this will help in your case, but just for information, there are
some plugin naming convention i>> ssues, the generated name does not always
match the plugin name.

>> internal plugin B3DEnginePlugin generated as Squeak3D

the list produced by executing: "SmalltalkImage current listBuiltinModules"
includes B3DAcceleratorPlugin. Could that be a synonym for "Squeak3D"? Where
is the mapping between the names?

Looking again at the Croquet image, when showing a 3D window,
"SmalltalkImage current listLoadedModules" includes B3DAcceleratorPlugin and
opengl32.dll

Although I'm not sure this gets me closer to solving my problem...