[Newbies] Can Seaside applications support REST style calls?

Andy Burnett andy.burnett at knowinnovation.com
Wed Aug 6 17:30:03 UTC 2008

I imagine the answer is yes, so the problem should probably be "how can I
get seaside to support rest calls?"

I am thinking of building some components, of a site, in Flash. Ideally, I
would like the user to be able to submit form data through the Flash object.
So, I need to provide some URL handling on the server side. Is there a
object I should use for this?

It is possible that this relates to my other query.  In the Seaside tutorial
image there is Lightbox test.  The Dispatcher doesn't seem to have a
registered RootObject for this entry, and yet it still works. As far as I
can tell, it just calls the SULightBoxTest.  However, I can't work out how
to register an object in that way.

Cheers
AB