[Newbies] Re: Tim's Fix for LargeIntger>>AtRandom

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 22:15:16 UTC 2008

HI Randal,

I drafted two replies to this and didn't feel comfortable enough with
either of them to post.

I suspect you are right in what you say.

I am doing some experiments to find out.

So what do you suggest to solve the problem?

More to my interest, what do you suggest as a test to prove the problem is solved to your satisfaction. What is a good or at least reasonable way to test the randomness of larger positive integers?

I want to emphasize that my coding is just for m

(Learning from my own mistakes is the only sure way to get past my stubborn part.)

Basicly, I believe you might be right an the PRNG stuff.