[Newbies] Re: Fighting again with MC

Zulq Alam me at zulq.net
Mon Aug 11 14:04:28 UTC 2008

Hi Giuseppe,

I'm not familiar with the code in question but it seems like somehow you
have a category named '' (empty string).

If I am correct, then the following should evaluate to true:

   InciGestApp organization categories includes: ''

And, if it does, it may or may not have methods:

	InciGestApp allMethodsInCategory: ''

I am not sure how this could have happened or how to fix it, but if it
is the case perhaps someone else could suggest a safe solution.

Regards,
Zulq.