[Newbies] Re: Fighting again with MC

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 18:28:35 UTC 2008

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 03:04:28PM +0100, Zulq Alam wrote:
> Hi Giuseppe,
>
> I'm not familiar with the code in question but it seems like somehow you
> have a category named '' (empty string).

This should be handled in MC. I guess you have an old version of
MC. Try upgrading to the latest version:

http://www.squeaksource.com/mc.html

There is a script to install this into any version of Squeak:

http://installer.pbwiki.com/LevelPlayingField
HTTPSocket httpFileIn: 'installer.pbwiki.com/f/LPF.st'.

This script is the only supported way to upgrade Monticello, for
now.