[Newbies] Windows

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 22:16:05 UTC 2008

I'd give wxSqueak a try if you want to stick with Squeak.  There's a new
version, 0.5.1 at www.wxsqueak.org, that runs as promised right out of the
box on Windows.  Make sure to open the image with the provided VM if you
have associated file names on Windows.  Then, go to the "Windows" Transcript
"Window" menu, select "Demo," and marvel at all the work that has been done!
Rob