[Newbies] Windows

Roger Thedog jeff at gingertom.com
Fri Aug 15 11:55:28 UTC 2008

Claus Kick wrote:

> If you are on Windows or Linux, you could also try VisualAge from
> Instantiations. Or Dolphin Smalltalk from Object-Arts, if you are on
> Windows.
> Claus

I played around with Visualage when I was looking at Smalltalk the first
time around. I was quite shocked to see that it's for sale for 7000USD.
The original is still downloadable from IBM and is free. The only problem I
had with that was that I couldn't get the documentation server to work in
Linux.