[Newbies] Windows

Michael Davies mykdavies at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 15:41:15 UTC 2008

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 3:28 AM, Roger Thedog <jeff at gingertom.com> wrote:

> I have looked at a couple of tutorials for Morphic but they are pretty low
> level. Is there a guide or a framework I can look at for writing windows
> that you would typically expect to see in a corporate application
> environment?

You might find it useful to check out the work being done by the
Pinesoft.co.uk guys - they've put a lot of work into improving the
appearance of morphs to allow them to build an attractive
customer-facing application. There are a few posts on the UI mailing
list (http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/ui/) that indicate
what they're up to, and http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6005 has more
info, including screenshots.

Cheers,