[Newbies] How to get a Newline Character

Felix Dorner felix_do at web.de
Sun Aug 17 12:41:08 UTC 2008

Hi,

I couldn't find anything about how to display special characters. It
seems like there's no escape mechanism inside literal strings, such as
(in java) "Hello \n World". Do I really have to represent this as:
'hello', String cr, 'world' ? I am aware that I can embed the newline
in the with, uhm, a newline like this: 'Hello
World'. I find this unsatisfactory, because often I am at a certain
indent level and don't want to place such fragments at the beginning
of a line.

Thanks,
Felix