[Newbies] ideas on how to demo squeak?

Daniel Lewis lewisdaniel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 17:27:12 UTC 2008

Hey guys, I'm doing a presentation tommorow to a group of scientists - in
the field of human-computer interaction - on the topic of video game
creation. I am demoing a couple of application: Yo Yo Games Game Maker,
Zillions of Games, Scratch and Squeak. However all I have to show for Squeak
right now is running and explaining a game of chess.

Does anybody have ideas for cool stuff to show these scientists? Part of my
objective is to suggest Squeak as a development platform for our own game
creation application. Any suggestions (and explanations of how to actually
enact those suggestions) would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Daniel