[Newbies] Changes file - has reached its size limit.

Pillar, Richard Richard.Pillar at uk.experian.com
Tue Dec 23 14:57:34 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I am getting a message when trying to save the changes I have made to a
method :-

Error: You have reached the size limit of the changes file. You must
take action to reduce it.....

I have tried 'doing' the following  - 'Smalltalk condenseChanges'  - but
this came back with lots of errors. I would be grateful if someone could
point me in the right direction so I could get this sorted.

Thanks

Richard

This e-mail has come from Experian, the only business to have been twice named the UK's 'Business of the Year’

Information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential, and may not be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally binding contract or other binding commitment through the use of this electronic communication unless it is issued in accordance with the Experian Limited standard terms and conditions of purchase or other express written agreement between Experian Limited and the recipient.
Although Experian has taken reasonable steps to ensure that this communication and any attachments are free from computer virus, you are advised to take your own steps to ensure that they are actually virus free.
Companies Act information:
Registered name: Experian Limited
Registered office: Talbot House, Talbot Street, Nottingham NG80 1TH
Place of registration: England and Wales
Registered number: 653331