[Newbies] Re: Win32: Delete read-only file

Robert Krahn robert.krahn at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Sat Feb 2 10:16:57 UTC 2008

Hello,

thank you for the information.

The usage of OSProcess would be fine. E.g. if I could execute
OSProcess command: 'del /a:R test' to delete the read-only file named
test. But unfortunately I get an error when I try to do this.

OSProcess command: 'rm test' on the other hand does work. But I
cannot delete read-only files with the rm command (at least I don't
know how).

So if there would be a way to  use the del command with OSProcess I
would be happy...

Robert