[Newbies] {OT} About SqueakRos

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Feb 3 12:36:25 UTC 2008

As SqueakRos is showing in some mails, seems fair tell about us.

All begins with students of UTN (state) and UAI (private) university.
Here state and private university is like water and oil.
So I try to see if some people of both could meet in a bar and start to
learn Squeak.
The group eventually grow and people of Extremadura , Spain host
http://wiki.gnulinex.org/squeakros/ from 2004.

Now we have 150 members around of world.

This continue being a bar / café group where all subjects are welcomed ,
nobody censor subjects and Squeak is only a most talked theme.

But I always said to my students life is not only Squeak.

We like cultural subjects. Doing jokes all time. Showing we in Argentina
prefer being young , beautiful, wealthy and have fun.

>From time to time exchange tricks, give advice to each other.

So if you like talk futbol, movies, bikes, women / man , blame politicians,
etc are welcomed.

Only catch is most is in Spanish, but several understand English and could
answer questions.

And if you think you do all in life and wish a really exotic vacations come
to Rosario, Argentina.

Edgar