[Newbies] Squeak Foundation Election 2008 coming up!

Richard Karpinski dick at cfcl.com
Tue Feb 5 15:18:52 UTC 2008

Maybe everybody knows, but could you summarize the duties and the
activities of board members so that people could tell easily whether
this would be an honor they would like to carry for a year? For
example, does board membership require or encourage international
travel or other activities involving serious time and financial
commitments? And what effect do board decisions have, anyway?

Dick Karpinski, a definite non-candidate