[Newbies] Funny Thing, Starmorph goes to trash. (from Getting a handle ... various flaps thread)

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 02:24:05 UTC 2008

Funny Thing, Starmorph goes to trash. (from Getting a
handle ... various flaps thread)

[Newbies] Getting a handle on objects which are
instantiated through the various flaps
Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Fri Feb 8 14:27:00 UTC 2008

***
>Funny thing, if I use a StarMorph the reference is
created but the
>Star goes to the trash!
>
>I tried this in 3.8, it maybe better or worse in
younger images.
***
This is a known bug and has been fixed in more recent
3.8
It affects all polygons and curves and star is a
polygon.

The fix is in a Mantis report:
http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=2512 .

Yours in service and curiosity, --Jerome Peace