[Newbies] unique items in a collection

Frank Urbach frank.urbach at schmees.com
Fri Feb 15 11:21:42 UTC 2008

Dear list,

sometimes I get a collection with many items in it and want to get a collection where the occurrencesOf: each item should 1.
So I'm searching for an selector like 'unique'.
Is there a such a thing?

Cheers,
  Frank
Edelstahlwerke Schmees GmbH
Geschäftsleitung Clemens Schmees
Sitz D-01796 Pirna
Handelsregister Dresden HRB 54
E-Mail: es.la at schmees.com
WEB:     www.schmees.com

This e-mail may contain confidental and/or privileged information. If you are not intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is stictly forbidden.