[Newbies] Morphic Questions

Jeffrey Straszheim jstraszheim at comcast.net
Sat Feb 16 15:56:16 UTC 2008

Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> PasteUpMorphs are typically only used in Etoys (except for the World
> of course).
Thanks for the replies.  I'm planning on building a morph that acts as
sort of a container for other morphs.  That is, the user could drop
morphs (of a limited set of classes) into this morph and then move them
around within it, arranging them however they like.  It seems to me that
this is just what the PasteUpMorph is meant to do, but I'm not sure and
am hoping someone can tell me if I'm on the right track.

--
Jeffrey Straszheim
http://straszheim.50megs.com