[Newbies] Loading Rome SVG package

Marcin Tustin mm3 at zepler.net
Mon Feb 18 23:47:57 UTC 2008

I can load the following packages out of the squeaksource repository:
Rome-Balloon
Rome-Base
Rome-PluginCanvas
Rome-SVG
Rome-Strike
Rome-Tests
Rome-Reference
Rome-BalloonCanvas

The rest give me errors about lacking other classes, which I reproduce
below. Are the packages that load enough to be useful, or am I going to be
stuffed when playing around with Rome? If so, where should I get the
dependencies? Also, there's a lack of class comments. Is there documentation
elsewhere? Is Rome even ready to be used at all?

Rome-Demo also gives me a syntax error: fontFor: aCanvas family: aFamily
style: aStyle has a full stop after the comment. After fixing this it gives
me an error because RomeFreetypeCanvas is not recognised.

Thanks all!

Rome-Tweak depends on:
This package depends on the following classes:
  CMatrixTransform
  CBitmapFill
  CTransformCanvas
  CDisplayTransform
  CCostumeFill
  CGraphicsFill
  CNoFill
  CIdentityTransform
  CProjectBuilder
  CSolidFill
  CGradientFill
  COffsetTransform

Rome-FontManager:
This package depends on the following classes:
  FreetypeFontFace
  FreetypeFont

Rome-Plugin:
This package depends on the following classes:
  SmartSyntaxInterpreterPlugin
  CCodeGenerator
  TSendNode