[Newbies] The bouncing sound

Scott Wallace madevu at pacbell.net
Thu Feb 21 04:12:22 UTC 2008

Hi, polishookm,

I cannot reproduce the phenomenon you describe in any image I have
close to hand -- not in Squeak 3.9, not in Squeakland3.8-05, and not
in the OLPC etoys image.   (Can anyone else?)

What version of Squeak are you using?  If it's 3.10, I'll leave it for
other 3.10 users to track this down, since I don't have a copy of 3.10
handy.

Otherwise, perhaps you could email me a copy of a project of yours
which exhibits this symptom...

Cheers,

-- Scott