[Newbies] The bouncing sound

polishookm polishookm at mail.montclair.edu
Thu Feb 21 18:33:56 UTC 2008

Hi Herbert,

Thanks for trying the project. It's a first attempt (by a student) to
connect behavior of two objects in this case, a paddle and a joystick
mechanism. Like all first attempts, it will likely morph and correct and
revise and clarify itself into something else as the student acquires
more familiarity with tile scripting.

Ab,

Mark

> I'm confused by the fact, that the reaction of the paddle to the
> joystick reverses after it has bounced.
>
> It even starts reverse when I drag the project onto a fresh 3.9 final.
>
> No experience with etoys but curious.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net

Mark Polishook, D.M.A.
Technology Coordinator
Morehead Hall, Rm 132
Center for Academic Advising and Adult Learning
Montclair State University
Montclair, NJ 07043

(973)-655-7114
http://www.montclair.edu/AcademicAdvising/html