[Newbies] Old local changes on a new image

Juan José Evangelista juanjoe at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 02:40:20 UTC 2008

Hello

I'm working on an app hosted in monticello. I made a heavy work on my
classes in an image during the last three months. Some days ago, I
need to create a new image and load my code from monticello.
Everything goes ok, but I lose all my local version history. When I
click on versions, I only see changes from the creation of the new
image.
I want to know if there are some way to incorporate all my changes
made to the old image to the new one.

Thanks in advance, and I hope you can understand my english.