[Newbies] Using RoelTyper

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Mon Feb 25 08:39:10 UTC 2008

Hello Peter,

PG> I am using the Squeak dev image sq3.10-7159dev08.02.1.image, and cannot work
PG> out how to invoke the RoelTyper. I can find illustrations on VisualWorks,
PG> and acclamations in Squeak forums, but have not found any instructions,
PG> screen-grabs etc. It is loaded with unit-tests, into the image I am using.

RoelTyper is used for Syntax highlighting and auto completion in the dev
images (Shout and eCompletion), so you might look there for usage.

Otoh I feel this is not a newbie question and Roel himself might be
lurking on squeak dev. So I suggest you go there unless somebody els
can reply more qualified here.

Cheers,

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net