[Newbies] Method category tags

Michael van der Gulik mikevdg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 03:11:02 UTC 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 10:12 AM, cdrick <cdrick65 at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2008/2/25, Michael van der Gulik <mikevdg at gmail.com>:
> >

> > On 2/26/08, cdrick <cdrick65 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi
> > I'm never going to advocate integrating my Namespaces implementation
> into
> > the squeak.org image. It would be a bad idea -- squeak.org needs to
> remain
> > compatible with the large base of code out there, and my Namespaces
> > solution breaks backwards compatibility.
> > Instead, I'm making a fork of Squeak called
> > SecureSqueak which will use Namespaces
> > extensively.
>
> Interesting, I'll look at it for sure :) is it squeak-E ? where can we see
> it ?

No, it's not Squeak-E. That's a separate project.

Remember that its still work in progress. When its ready for general use,
I'll announce it, but until then don't use it for anything other than
exploring or playing around with!

http://gulik.pbwiki.com/SecureSqueak
http://www.squeaksource.com/SecureSqueak

Gulik.