[Newbies] Re: [Webteam] Suggestion for Squeak Website

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 02:19:46 UTC 2008

I really don't know, Barbara, I've never had too! However, there are
many people that can help you.  I've CC'd the Beginner's forum to this
reply. If anyone has an answer for Barbara, please reply and include
her personal email address.

BTW, you can join the Beginner's forum here:

While you're waiting, you can also search our wiki located here:

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak

brad

more info:
http://squeak.org/