[Newbies] FW: [Webteam] Suggestion for Squeak Website

Daniel Yepes danielyepesv at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 05:06:03 UTC 2008

Hi all!
I was taking a look at the printing issue, I have a mac, and while the
print screen solution is available here (different method though) i
wanted to find another alternative
Playing in squeak I found that clicking on the sketch that you make
(right click?)  you get a list of options.  One of them is to export
as an image.  I am using squeak 3.9 and it gives me several options:
jpg, bmp, gif and png.
I guess you can then open that file with a picture viewer of your
preference and print it from there
Daniel