[Newbies] One click setup for 3.9 [win]

valente is.valente at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 14:19:46 UTC 2008

Hi,
I'm a primary teacher trying to use a customized version of Squeak 3.9 with
Youngers and I need a nsi script to install the web plugin from Squeakland
so I'll be able to let my pupils to use our customized version of Squeak
over the Internet.
I've installed the Squeakland plugin and after this replaced the .image
file, but it is done by hand and it differs from Windows XP to Windows
Vista. I'm not a programmer and had little experience with NSIS, but I can
learn a little more with some help.
Anny help will be appreciated.
AL